Friday, September 26, 2008

So you think you can Dance


For our anniversary, Dean bought us tickets to the tour Performance of So You Think You Can Dance on Tuesday, Sept 23rd. We drove down to SLC that afternoon & ate dinner with Jeromy & Sam Pharis then went to the show. It was awesome. I was able to get some pretty cool pictures & recorded some of my favorite performances. Did I mention tht SYTYCD is one of my favorite shows? After watching the whole season, you almost feel like you know the performers. The crowd was really into it & they danced for almost 3 full hours. It was so fun. What a great anniversary gift!

2 comments:

Tiffany Mock-Cook said...

Awww you are so lucky! That is also one of my favorite shows! Wendee I wish I had even known it was going on so close to home. Ugh I am too busy to pay attention to details, I barely have time to sit down and watch my dvr'd shows! Well congrats on your anniversary and your sweet trip to see sytycd!

Josie said...

One word, jealous! Looks like a good time. Hey, Wil knows Cole's name now, but he says Cold, and Chloe is now Cookie!