Thursday, August 7, 2008

Everyday Stuff



We have been fighting a stomach bug the last couple of weeks. Chloe was sick most of last week and Cameron started with it yesterday. Unfortunately, I am starting to feel a little uneasy myself....just in time! Of course I'm getting sick the day before Dean and I are supposed to go to Park City for a weekend Spa/Golf getaway courtesy of Takeda Pharmaceuticals. SOOOOOO I'm popping the Pepto Bismol & trying to get it out of my system before Friday (tomorrow)morning when we're supposed to leave. Many thanks to Cal & Judy Leavitt who volunteered to take the kids for the weekend. Good luck to Danny & Johanna who are scheduled to have a new baby while we're away! We're excited to meet him when we get back! This is a photo I stole from Angela Nelson's blog (they're going too) of the resort in Park City where we'll be staying.

1 comment:

Angela said...

You go ahead and steal whatever you want from my blog.
Aren't these rooms heavenly?